Free Estate Planning Seminars
We offer local estate planning seminars in Chandler, Gilbert & Queen Creek on a monthly basis. Citadel Law Firm will help you.
We are happy to announce several opportunities for you to attend one of our Free Estate Planning Seminars. Our attorneys regularly speak on Tax and Estate Planning and would enjoy sharing this expertise with you over dinner. Please click the link below to reserve your spot at our next estate planning seminar.
Space is limited. Register today!
Next FREE ESTATE PLANNING Seminar
This event is intended for guests ages 35 and older with assets of at least $100,000. Limited to new attendees only. You may reach us with any questions at (480)565-8020 or at [email protected]
Already have an estate plan or would you rather see an attorney instead of attending a seminar? Schedule a consultation with one of our attorneys to go over your estate planning needs.
Potential topics to be discussed at our Free Estate Planning Seminar:
- What is Estate Planning? Why do I need it?
- What are the five most important parts of an estate plan?
- What is Probate and why plan to avoid it?
- What is a Trust Plan and how does it differ from a will?
- What is the difference in a Last Will and Testament and a Pour-Over Will?
- What are Powers of Attorney and what is Incapacity Planning? Why is it necessary?
- How can I protect my children’s inheritance from creditors, divorce, or lawsuits?
- What is a Beneficiary Asset Protection Trust? Do I need one?
- How can I use Beneficiary Designations?
- Will I have to pay estate or death taxes?
- How often should I update my estate plan?
Our attorneys will discuss these items and more and provide general insight into the many options available for you and your family. Every situation is unique. Every estate plan is unique. Some of the above items may apply to you and some may not be necessary. Our attorney presenters will guide you through real-life scenarios where estate plans have been used to achieve our client’s goals. The presentation will shed light on how a trust works and how to maximize your planning.
There will an opportunity to ask questions immediately after the presentation and after you enjoy your complementary meal.
Questions? Please review our homepage at CLFUSA.com, or contact our office at (480) 565-8020 and ask for our firm administrator Annie. We look forward to meeting you in person and being of service to you.