Why choose our Trust Attorneys in Chandler, AZ?
- Experience: Your Local Trust Lawyer in Chandler, Arizona.
- Create a Living Trust to protect your loved ones.
- Price Transparency: Fixed-Price Living Trusts and Estate Plans.
- Living Trusts for Blended Families. We also help with Dynasty Trusts.
- Honesty: we offer Free Review of Out of State Trusts.
We offer Free Consultations to create a Living Trust for you.
Are we the right Trust Attorney in Chandler for you?
Our Trust Attorney in Chandler, Arizona is specialized in Trusts and other Estate Planning strategies. They also have a strong background in Tax law, some of them are tax lawyers as well.
When a person or a family is looking for an estate planning attorney they usually are trying to protect themselves and their families. They want to preserve their assets for futures generations. They also want to keep the family dynamic healthy and prevent the future generations from fighting each other.
A lot of families or individuals also want to protect their families against situations that can't be predicated, like car accidents or even divorce. The Trust Attorneys at Citadel Law Firm are here to help you find and execute the best estate planning strategy, a strategy that is unique to your family. And making legal documents will require trusts lawyer to sort everything smoothly. We offer affordable living trust.
What are the two main reason to have a Trust?
- Avoid Probate: assets can be transferred to another person in two different ways. Assets can either be transferred by a court order, which is usually called the probate process. Or assets can be transferred to a different person or company by private contract. By creating a Trust and properly funding and maintaining that Trust a private contract is stabilized and probate will most likely be avoided. The living trust always make less hassle and you do not need to go through the probate process.
- Protected against creditors, divorce or other unexpected situations: assets held in trust can help you to protect yourself and your family against unexpected live situations. A few examples of unexpected situations are car accidents and divorce between others. It can also protect the following generation from similar situations as well. Our attorneys also have experience in Elder Law and financial planning, we will take into consideration when designing your legal papers and estate planning portfolio.
Which types of Trusts can Citadel Law Firm help you with?
Although there are some very specific trust to serve specific purposes (like Special Needs Trust or Dynasty Trusts) we like to divide Trust in four main categories:
- Living Trusts: a Trust that goes in to effect as soon as it is created, that is why it is called "Living" as the person (or people) creating the Trust is still alive. Our services included here by the expert trusts lawyers. An Arizona living trust can be a great instrument to keep you out of Probate. Read more about revocable living trusts here.
- Testamentary Trusts: a Trust that is created but only goes into effect when the person (or people) named in the Trust passes away. A Testamentary Trust is usually included inside of a Will when a Living Trust can't be created. It is a less common type of Trust but very effective to protect assets for next generations.
- Revocable Trusts: it is a Trust that can be changed or revoked. The person/people creating the Trust has the ability to change the terms of the Trust, like the Trustee or the beneficiaries, or revoke the Trust completely. A good way to explain also is to say that the Trust "maker" retains the ownership of the Trust. A Revocable Trust is the most common type of Trust that we create, usually also created as a Living Trust.
- Irrevocable Trusts: it is a type of Trust that the ownership is giving away and you los the ability to change or revoke that Trust . Sometimes a revocable trust turns into an irrevocable trust after the passing of the person (or persons) that created the original Trust. In very special circumstances an irrevocable trust can be revoked. Although rare at our law firm we have seen a few cases.
Why use a Trust Attorney in Chandler, Arizona?
Our Trust Attorney Chandler, AZ are here to make sure your family is well taken care off. We will help you create the right type of Trust for your family. We will also help you fund and maintain your Trust across the years. You successor trustee will have access to a local trust lawyer. Having your estate planning documents in order is important. We can provide you with trust and estate counsel.
By maintaining the Trust properly across years, or even across generations, we will help your family focus in loving each other, not fighting against each other. Our attorneys are some of the best estate planning attorneys in Chandler. They will take into consideration any tax or other issues that arise during your consultation, like long term care.
If you need any help regarding trust administration or anything else, we are here to provide you free consultation before taking your matters in hand. And our clients are in nearby cities such as Queen Creek, Gilbert, and other cities too. Also, we have covered related practice areas: we can help you with Wills, with trusts for Blended Families, as well as with incapacity documents. Our background in taxes also help you understand how your estate planning will affect your federal estate tax and federal estate taxes.Our goal is to reducing estate taxes as part of your estate plan.
Call Citadel Law Firm PLLC today at (480)565-8020 to schedule your free case evaluation with one of our Trust Attorney Chandler, AZ. Our trust lawyers in Chandler, AZ understand that having the proper trust drafted for your family is essential, we are here to help you and your family achieve peace of mind.
You can come to our office in the business our to get a free consultation and we will do our best to clarify any of your concerns. Even if you want to work with our legal team virtually to establish your trust and other legal papers we will be able to help you. Contact us today, we will be pleased to help you! Trusts is what we do, we hope you can trust us with your legal needs. We are professional, affordable and and a fully licensed law firm.
Chandler Office Location
If you are looking for a living trust attorneys near me or an irrevocable trust attorney near me in Chandler look no further. We are best living trust attorney near me. We offer free and affordable living trusts reviews as well. Our law Firm offers affordable living trusts, revocable living trust, and estate administration. We also have a background in business law. We are of the best trust law firms in Chandler, AZ. We have attorneys who specialize in trusts. Living trust legal firms can add value to your estate planning, specially if they understand federal estate taxes, tax planning and which trust assets can cause issues. With the right estate planning tool we can protect you and your family the right way. We are also an elder law firm.
Do you want to know how much an estate planning attorney cost? Click here to read our blog article to learn more